My Web site!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Camera



As you can tell from the title, I have a new camera now! A Canon Powershot SX120 IS. I love it! I know it is going to be great for Tiffany and I's next vacation! I’m excited to say that I finally found a Point-&-Shoot that I am happy with.

I will still be carrying my big DSLR cameras but now I have a good camera I can take out anywhere I go! Without people giving me a weird look...lol.

The next vacation should be in January, but the place is still up in the air. I am thinking Houston or San Antonio. We have only been in San Antonio once and only for ONE day! I want to go to the zoo and actually go into the Alamo. So I guess we will see what happens.

Tiff and I haven’t really talked about this vacation too much because the end of her semester is coming up really quick so I have to give her the time she need to finish her work.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Ivan Benavides